A blog for everything rockabilly! The music, fashion, cars, art, and lifestyle that emerged from the fabulous 50's.
"All country musicians were known as hillbillys. So, when we took on this rock stuff, we became rockabilly." - Wanda Jackson
Our personal blogs are: http://sidviciouswasinnocent.tumblr.com/
I absolutely LOVE your blog !
Thank You so much! <3
-In your own words describe the meaning of love.
-Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
-Do you have a certain place where you like to go and get away from EVERYTHING?
-What's something on top of your Bucket List that you want to fulfill?
-What are the cruelest things that people have done or said to you that made you feel like total shit? And what did you make of it? (just to show everyone that bullying happens to everyone. I know we have all been treated like shit and taken advantage of at least once).
-What's the kindest thing that someone has done for you?
-Do you believe in God? Why or why not? What's your religion?
-What is your opinion of the world ending in 2012? (I personally think is complete bull shit).
-What's your ethnicity?
-Are you fluent in other languages? Is there any other language you would like to learn?
-Do you listen to any oldies? If so, name 3 oldie songs you love or that just popped up in your head.
-Have you ever attempted suicide or thought about it? If so, what made you not do it or be here today? (p.s I'm happy you're still here you're beautiful inside and out)
-What's something you enjoy doing that seems to surprise everyone?
-Is there something that everyone seems to like/love about you? If not, then fuck people for not realizing how fucking awesome you are.
-3 of your favorite quotes. It doesn't matter what type of quotes they are it could be about life, love, family or whatever you want.
-Do you have any tattoos? If so, which one means the most to you and why? If not, are you thinking about getting one? Will it have any significance?
-What was your childhood career choice?
Wow, not sure if I can answer all of these.
1. Love is complicated. That’s my opinion. It happens when it happens and I don’t think you really notice it or label it. It just happens naturally, if it’s meant to happen at all, then you notice it. I can’t explain it very well!
2. I won’t lie, I have, unfortunately. I think everyone has at some point.
3. When I want to get away from everything, that usually includes a couple beers and definitely some music.
4. I don’t really have a bucket list. I just kind of live life and see what happens from there. I mean, yeah, I have dreams haha! Like travelling to Italy to see where my grandparents grew up.
5. I can’t think of the absolute worst thing someone has done to me. I would say that the cruelest thing anyone has ever done to me is take away the life of a best friend. The guy that was under the influence of heroin that hit a childhood friend of mine while he was skateboarding home and then fled the scene is by far the most horrible person in my eyes.
6. I can’t pick one thing as far as that goes.
7. Growing up my parents never forced me & my siblings to believe in any specific religion. They just basically said that they were Christian but we could do whatever we wanted. I believe in God. I just don’t believe in making your faith a rule book that constricts everything you do in life. I don’t go to church or read the bible all the time but I believe in God. I don’t have a specific religion, but my beliefs do lean a bit more towards Christianity I guess. I don’t know, I just believe in God.
8. 2012 is complete bullshit. It’s not happening, people! Haha.
9. My dad’s family is from Spain while my mom’s family comes from Italy, Scotland, and a bit of Russian or something along those lines. So basically I’m mostly European.
10. I can speak some Spanish, but only because I took classes for it. My dad doesn’t speak his language and neither does my mom. Just good ol’ fashioned American English!
11. Yes, I love oldies! “You and Me” by Penny & the Quarters, “Mack the Knife” by Bobby Darin, and “Remember” by the Shangri-Las.
12. When I was much younger I did think about it. My friends and family helped me through that hard time and I was fine. Everybody has a low point in their life, it’s human nature to doubt your capabilities every once in a while.
13. Hmm. Probably eating and mechanics! I eat like a fucking maniac, but I guess it’s just in my blood to stay a size 1. Most people think I’m an exercise + diet freak, but I don’t pay much attention to all that. I get my exercise by riding horses, it’s a lot of work! Being Italian, I think my appetite is like 2324343x’s bigger than most chicks. I grew up always wanting to hang out with my dad and brothers so I learned a lot about cars. People are always shocked with my knowledge of cars and mechanics, but it’s just second nature to me.
14. Hm. I’m not really sure. I never ask people what they like about me haha. As far as personality, I think people like how honest and straightforward I am. I always cut the bullshit and say it like it is.
15. “I wish I were a Warhol silk screen hanging on the wall. Or little Joe or maybe Lou. I’d love to be them all. All New York’s broken hearts and secrets would be mine. I’d put you on a movie reel, and that would be just fine. ” - Ian Curtis. Can’t think of two others!
16. I actually do not have any tattoos at the moment. I’ve held it off for so long for career purposes but now I plan on getting a tattoo in memory of a good friend I lost a few months ago. He was only 20 and it was a hit-and-run while he was skateboarding home. I want to remember him for the rest of my life and be able to tell my grand kids one day what a fucking beautiful person he was. Other than that, I plan on getting 3/4 sleeves and a few tattoos on my legs/stomach/back. Just holding it off for a bit until I know exactly what I’m doing as far as a career!
17. My childhood career choice in kindergarten, I believe, was to be a fairy. Seriously! It changed to a cosmetologist when I was like six or seven.
your blog is so rad but i want you to post more pics pleaseeee :(
Working on that, lovely anon. Thanks for the input!
i adore your blog..but i'm sure everyone's curious. who is running this blog? can you reveal yourself? :]
Under the “Info” section on the blog I say it, loud and clear, that my personal blog is sidviciouswasinnocent.tumblr.com. There is an “About Me” section on that one.
Where do you meet rockabilly boys?
On dating sites that are specifically designed for “rockabilly boys”, of course!
your blog. oh my god. its delicious i'm sorry if i reblog everything :3 (i just tried sending this and im not sure if it worked, if it did i apologize for the double send)
No problem. Reblog to your heart’s content haha!